Existing MySQL membership database (LAMP, cPanel, MyPHPAdmin), ~60 fields/ 3000 records needs to be tied in to Mambo CMS ([url removed, login to view]) with controlled access levels. Requires administrator to be able to:
- Add, edit and delete records behind administrator password protection with a user-friendly interface (limited fields version for day-to-day use, full fields one for occasional use);
- Add and amend fields behind a super-administrator password;
- Search for reports by multiple simultaneous criteria.
Requires users (through Mambo search page) to be able to:
- Create an account to allow access to the protected member area of the site;
- Enter details into and amend a small subset of fields in their own record only;
- Search for other members by a small set of criteria;
- Display in return to these queries of a subset of fields - e.g. name, organisation, telephone and email, interest,
Further details on request.