We are looking for a programmer to help improve a reverse auction script.
(1) Attachments: Figure out why they aren't attaching and then fix the problem.
(2) Edit listings: Edit listing if there are no bids only.
(3) Request Payments: Once account hits zero, request payment before the user is allowed to post.
(4) Portfolio: Fix image attachments. They aren't uploading/displaying
(5) Add Description: Allow posters to add to their listings after bids have been placed - notifications send to the bidders.
(6) Payment/Discounts for certain members and a way to manage this. (Such as special members receive no commissions or pay x amount)
Reliable programmers with proven track record & working examples/demos only -- please. I'm sure -- as it always happens that more work will come your way as I tend to only work with a select few - so if your open to that it a huge plus. I'm only posting this becuase our current programmers are busy doing other projects for us -- so we currently have an opening.
Must sign non-disclosure agreement for project as it had not been released yet.