**required skills:** you must know about proxies, and have the sys admin skills to be able to install and set this up on a server that i’ll give you access to.
1. setup a proxy server using the appropriate proxy software and settings so that when somebody visits [url removed, login to view] via the proxy you've developed, the fact that a proxy is being used is not detected. [url removed, login to view] will display in red some text if a proxy is detected, or if a proxy is suspected. e.g. it will say something like "Suspected proxy server or network sharing device."
2. to avoid this, the proxy server you install must return "false" for all of the following tests when visiting [url removed, login to view] using it:
[url removed, login to view]
3. also, i will have a series of ip addresses available on my server, and i wish for the proxy to rotate through these static ip addresses in a round robin fashion. you will need to implement this in a way that's flexible enough to allow for additional ip addresses to be assigned to my server and be used by the proxy you've developed, with a simple change to the code. ideally, no changes would be required in this event.
4. as part of this project, you will need to install the proxy, and have up and running on my server.
5. again, if you’ve implemented correctly, i will be able to set my browser to the ip address:port number of the proxy you've setup, and when i browse to [url removed, login to view] no proxy, or "suspected proxy" will be detected.