For running on an Asus WL500Gp wireless router equipped with [url removed, login to view] Linux distribution and a Sierra Wireless Aircard 875U
I'm looking for a OpenWRT guy which can offer me the following functionality for a hospot project:
- get 3G/GPRS working with the USB adapter
- get a usb memory stick working to get more diskpace
- install a webserver
- proxy server + dns cache
- smtp divert
- basic login database, synchronising online
- white zones for free surfing sites
- high load limiter (P2P, webcam excessive downloads)
- possibility to kick off users
- reporting logs
- auto reconnect when connection failure (more difficult to check with 3G/GPRS!)
The usb device is detected but chatscript is not connecting
possible you'll have to make a wvdial package
wvdial is in working state with this adapter at a ubuntu 7.10 box
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Asus WL500p [url removed, login to view] linux distribution --(Version Kamikaze 7.09 (kernel 2.4))