We have some performance issues with our magento/mysql installation and we are looking for an expert in Magento and MySQL configuration (on linux) to optimize the whole setup and get the system working as smoothly as possible within the constraints of the hardware.
As part of this work we will need you to
- install appropriate diagnostics/cleanup tools so that we can continue to keep our system optimized in the future
- Adjust relevant settings as appropriate
- provide advice on when and how to update any relevant settings
- fix all errors listed in the various magento and MySQL error logs and those below.
Some of the errors include:
- 2006 MySQL has gone away (I usually notice this when trying to access the admin panel)
- Some admin functions and reports do not work
- Magento Backups fail half way though
- Google base feed is picking up crawl errors
- WorldPay Payment method appears in frontend but not in Admin orders.
We are currently using Magento 1.6.0 with CentOS on a comparatively low spec machine (dual core + 4Mb)
Please do not bid unless you have extensive experience of this kind of work.
If this project goes well, we have plenty more magento work (eg upgrade to 1.7, update site behavior, further bug fixing, etc). Ideally we looking for a long term maintenance/development relationship.
Décerné à :
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $206 pour ce travail
hello, I have over 8 years as Linux admin. I am able to optimize your server settings and magento. Please feel free to ask if you have any question. Thank You