Are you someone who just can't quite sleep if something isn't finished?
Do you feel the rush of joy when you commit awesome code and people start using your feature?
Do you enjoy a good challenge, and failure just makes you more determined?
If this sounds like you, we would love to invite you to share the fun and accomplishments and welcome you to be part of our team. You will be working on various challenging projects including:
1) Scaling databases to terabytes.
2) Implement processes to help 100s of workers to do their job more efficiently.
3) Design & implement systems that will affect thousands of customers.
Here's a couple of technical details:
1) Availability via IM during normal business hours. Emails are expected to be responded to within minutes during business hours and no later than 24 hours in most cases. For all intents and purposes, you will be a member of our team and we depend on you!
2) Availability nearly all days of the week, excluding major holidays.
3) Familiarity with MySQL, Indexing, B+ Trees, Hash Joins, etc.
4) Familiarity with Algorithms, including concepts such as NP Completeness
5) Familiarity with ssh
6) Familiarity with vi
7) Familiarity with wordpress
8) Familiarity with google analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
9) Familiarity with adsense/msn adcenter
10) Familiarity with Apache
11) Familiarity with DNS
12) Familiarity with Linux/Unix commands and use of cron
14) SEO familiarity a plus.
We are a growing company and look forward to your contribution and our growth together!
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1967 pour ce travail
Hi, We have designed and built websites for various types of businesses very effectively. We work with all of our clients individually to easily coordinate and to keep track of the requirements and scope. We fulfill y Plus
Hi, we have extensive 7+ years of experience in developing websites on LAMP platform. Please check PMB for our queries and references. Thanks.
Custom web 2.0 sites, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.tcmp.biz. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include Plus
Dear Sir, We are having a team of technologies expert working in different technologies like Core php,Wordpress,Joomla, Smarty,Codeignitor,Cake PHP,.net, C with our company. We are very much interested to start work Plus
Our main focus is to deliver the quality work with full support to our clients at very competitive rates. We will be happy to work with you on long term basis. So please consider us for your project. Hoping for the Plus
I have been working with linux for over 13 years, as a security consultant as well as a network engineer. Your project sounds fun and exciting and I would be honored to work with you. Thanks for your time! -Rick
Hello, I'm interesting in your vacancy. And will be happy to work in your team. Check PM for more details about me, please.
Hello, I am a certified PHP/J2EE developer. Working in the industry since past 5 years. My expertise lies in the are of web-applications using PHP-MySQL,Code Igniter, WordPress and other PHP frameworks. I am a Plus
Greetings. This is Denis Mello an IT Architect and Security Professional whose qualifications include a degree in computer science; Certified Ethical Hacker, LINUX LPI, CRM (Sales Force), MCP Windows Server (2k, 2k3 a Plus
Hi, I have all the skill, you are looking for. Please see your pmb for more detail. Regards
I lean more toward the linux (ssh) side, but I know almost all of those things and I've been running linux servers on the internet since 1995.
Hi! I'm passionate about high performance, high reliability web applications. Highly experienced in php, asp.net, mongodb, distributed systems architecture, sharding etc. PM me about specific projects that we can discu Plus
<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> - Custom software development - skpye: <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>
Graduated in Network Computing and 2 years of experience in Windows,Linux,LAMP,Mysql and Oracle database too.