1. command line
2. Will ask user the directory path and name of the log file
3. Will ask user the date format of log file (that is date syntax to match)
4. Will ask user how many days back they want to review log file
5. Default date will be current system date.
6. Will ask user the desired path and name of the output file. Default will be original log [url removed, login to view]
7. Will grab the pertinent log entries and send to a file in user indicated path
8. Script must take into account monthly calendars (example months that are 27days, 28days, 30days and 31days)
9. Ability to attach additional parameters to script (example ./script | grep whatever)
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $65 pour ce travail
I'm good at bash programming and need to get a first job on this site, so I can do this quickly, efficiently and cheaply !
Hey, I can most likely pull this off for you. I have written a number of Bash scripts and have years of experience working in a terminal. Please PM me with more specifics if you would like me to do this for you.