Hello, I have a bunch of small to do items that need to be fixed:
1. Fix current outgoing php mail issue. Current server is blocking standard php mail which gets sent from contact forms, and order notifications.
2. Confirm ports are open (587, 993, etc) for proper mail function
3. Install SSL certificates
4. Install automated backup script to be run on a weekly / monthly cron job. This script should pull directory locations from a .txt file. This way I can add / remove folders as needed.
5. Confirm if watchdog, denyhosts, and rkhunter are properly installed and setup to automatically send email notices daily (only if errors occur).
6. Change roundcube webmail login logos, etc.
7. Currently my mail server works only on mail.domain.com. Instead I want the incoming mail server to work under [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for outgoing. Should I use a dedicated ip address for mail only? This way if it gets blacklisted for some reason I could just get another dedicated ip address and it won't impact my main server’s ip address - what do you think?
8. Would like [url removed, login to view] to open up the default webmail (round cube). Currently only [url removed, login to view] works. I want it to work with ALL domains within plesk.
9. Set up / confirm domain keys to ensure proper email delivery.
10. Check existing mail server settings and recommend any other applications which would secure and hardened the server and mail server.
11. Review / advise on outgoing mail settings in plesk subscriptions. Want to make sure that hundreds, or thousands of emails can’t be send from one account. Mostly to protect agains spam.
I run multiple servers. If this works out and you are reliable, reasonable and on-time, then I’ll send a lot more work your way.
Please provide me a FLAT PROJECT COST & AMOUNT OF TIME you’ll need to complete this project from beginning to end. I am in a bit of a hurry, especially with item #1. Need you to get started right away. I can pay based on item completion, perhaps 3-4 payments or whatever works for you.
If selected for this project, you’ll need to supply:
1. your ip address (so I can add it to the know hosts of the server)
2. SSH public key (i’ll add this into your account so you won’t need a password)
More Info: Linux Server running CentOS 6.5 & Plesk 12.0.18 on a dedicated server.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $119 pour ce travail
Hello, I am system admin at [login to view URL] hosting. i manage their linux based server (apache, nginx, sometime combined of apache+nginx). I am expert in routing and switching, routing protocols, load balance, load dis Plus
Dear client, I can do a job for you 100 % sure. Possess many years solving problem like yours or System administrator and technician issues. I will adapt to your working hours, and because I'm new bidder I will Plus