We are looking for PHP-MySQL veterans, capable to fight nip and tuck on a dropcatching battlefield. We have several monster servers in arsenal, huge databases, secret plans and strategies. We need developers who are able to both maintain existing tools and implement new weapons.
– strong PHP knowledge, starting from a very low-level basics;
– strong MySQL knowledge (InnoDB, deadlocks, DB optimization);
– mastery use of linux shell, able to co-work with admins;
– stress resistance (capable to work with rapidly changing specifications);
Plus for candidates: Facebook's hip-hop experience, mongodb or other noSQLs, understanding network protocols in deep: DNS, mail, spam problems.
– full time job with 100% load, no idle time;
– payments in time;
– work in big company with career grow possibilities;
– smart and skilled colleagues;
Important: The job is remote, working hours are 9-5 EST (mandatory, no shifts possible).
Note: 2 positions open at the moment. Please attach a CV with your bid if you wish to be considered for this full time salaried position (list your salary requirements for a MONTH when bidding).