events registration website
lamp (php, not perl/python), jquery, drupal (optional)
from the index page:
- displays a list of events that's currently active
- events near capacity are highlighted in yellow, full capacity highlighted in red.
- if the client/user clicks on an event, ask the user to log in using his username/password. if the user already has an account, he is redirected to the
registration page. If none, he is redirected to the user registration page.
- forgot password
- the administrator should be able to log in from the index page, and will be taken directly to the administrator page
the user registration page:
- user fields:
Surname, Firstname, NRIC/Passport, Gender, Age, Staff type(2 options), email address, mailing address, contact number, participated previously y/n
- surname, firstname, nric, email address mandatory, the rest can be null
- Send a verification code to the email, ask the user to paste the code to proceed with registration.
- redirect to the events registration page once registered
- username by default is the NRIC/Passport
the events registration page:
- tell the user that he is already registered to an event/session if he is. if not, proceed with registration.
- mandatory fields (surname, firstname, nric, email address) will be pre-populated from user registration info
- depending on the event, prompt for the additional fields required by the administrator.
the user page:
- user can edit his/her details
- be able to view the events where he is registered. he should be able to cancel from there, or choose a
different session for a given event if there are slots remaining.
- create events
- view event details
- generate reports
events creation page (from administrator page):
- prompts for the following
number of slots (generates a "slot detail" form)
for each slot:
event contact details (optional):
maximum number of participants:
required participant information (tickbox, or whatever is nice):
Gender, Age, Staff type(2 options), mailing address, contact number, participated previously y/n
reports page (from administrator page):
- events, sessions and users
- exportable to excel
event - e.g. heart screening
session - e.g. Monday, July 23 2012 8:00AM to 8:30AM
- looks nice and simple, but modern and snappy
- keep the code commented clearly
- simple documentation
budget is only ~100 USD for this project. site is approximately 7 pages only. Doesn't have to be overly complex. Simple but functional is OK.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $446 pour ce travail
Hi! We are 100% sure that we can very easily complete your project with perfection. Please just check our Portfolio for your satisfaction. We Can provide the best work to you. So please give us a chance for your proj Plus
Hi i am nirmalya.i have gone through your requirements.i have 3+ years experience in developing robust,vulnerable web application using php, mysql,jquery,ajax and other web technologies.i am keen to work in this proje Plus
We are an IT organization; dealing with Software development since last 4+ years of our existence. We maintain absolute confidentiality. We had worked as result oriented professionals. Our objective is to give 100% sat Plus
Hello My name is Amrit representing GaiaGrid, Inc. We are a development, design and marketing firm located and operated out of the United States, specifically in New Jersey. Please review your inbox for further details Plus