events registration website
lamp (php, not perl/python), jquery, drupal (optional)
from the index page:
- displays a list of events that's currently active
- events near capacity are highlighted in yellow, full capacity highlighted in red.
- if the client/user clicks on an event, ask the user to log in using his username/password. if the user already has an account, he is redirected to the
registration page. If none, he is redirected to the user registration page.
- forgot password
- the administrator should be able to log in from the index page, and will be taken directly to the administrator page
the user registration page:
- user fields:
Surname, Firstname, NRIC/Passport, Gender, Age, Staff type(2 options), email address, mailing address, contact number, participated previously y/n
- surname, firstname, nric, email address mandatory, the rest can be null
- Send a verification code to the email, ask the user to paste the code to proceed with registration.
- redirect to the events registration page once registered
- username by default is the NRIC/Passport
the events registration page:
- tell the user that he is already registered to an event/session if he is. if not, proceed with registration.
- mandatory fields (surname, firstname, nric, email address) will be pre-populated from user registration info
- depending on the event, prompt for the additional fields required by the administrator.
the user page:
- user can edit his/her details
- be able to view the events where he is registered. he should be able to cancel from there, or choose a
different session for a given event if there are slots remaining.
- create events
- view event details
- generate reports
events creation page (from administrator page):
- prompts for the following
number of slots (generates a "slot detail" form)
for each slot:
event contact details (optional):
maximum number of participants:
required participant information (tickbox, or whatever is nice):
Gender, Age, Staff type(2 options), mailing address, contact number, participated previously y/n
reports page (from administrator page):
- events, sessions and users
- exportable to excel
event - e.g. heart screening
session - e.g. Monday, July 23 2012 8:00AM to 8:30AM
- looks nice and simple, but modern and snappy
- keep the code commented clearly
- simple documentation
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 446 $ pour ce travail