I want a virtual machine developed using the Turnkey Linux LAMP stack, as the starting base (pl. refer to their website at [url removed, login to view] ).
Onto the LAMP stack to load:
Moodle (ref [url removed, login to view]),
And create an Elgg, FOSS Social Networking instance also on the same LAMP stack, (Ref. [url removed, login to view] ).
The resulting VMware/Vbox machine can be used on:
1. A local , LAN based VMware virtual machine, working on a Win XP, or Linux host.
2. Can be run on Amazon Cloud as a Micro system (see TKL's Cloud solutions at [url removed, login to view]).
You will have to go thru the following tentative stages (suggest alternatives/improvements to the process).
1. Understand the project, ask questions, etc. and specify the project requirements.
2. Based upon the Approved requirements construct
3. The standalone solution hosted on your Machine, which I will test by accessing it thru a Firefox Browser from my PC.
4. Port the tested solution as a zip file to me SO I can check its working etc. on my local server.
5. Move the solution onto the Turnkey Amazon Cloud Hub, as a private machine.
6. Test the Cloud solution, for operations, backups etc.
Support the Cloud version for a month, also pl. quote future support on a monthly basis, per Machine. We may be looking at many multiple machines eventually.
Alternate approach, pl. give a separate quote and time frame for execution for:
1. I would be open to doing the above, using the standard TurnKey Linux standalone Moodle machine, in the above steps. 1-6
2. Build an Elgg machine on top of the LAMP stack, and do the above steps 1-6
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 13833 ₹ pour ce travail
I have experience building stack images and have many deployments too. I have bid just the maximum number of days required... can be done earlier too.. Hoping to work for you