This is a summary. Full specification will be added as a .pdf
This site will manage the connection between a user's local library and their wishlist on Amazon on a website.
When they register, they enter their local library and user id for amazon (if necessary).
The system then will report what is available on their wishlist and what is available locally. It can update them via email when the book is available.
Now none of this is new. There are plenty of scripts available to check if a book on Amazon is available at the local library. This just adds the website layer to manage it in the background.
See how this is done using a bookmarklet [url removed, login to view]
You will need to create an account management site and jobs that run in the background on a server that will go through each users amazon book wishlist and report when it is available.
If the library system allows, it will also reserve available books on request.
This should be a clean, easy to use website.
Beyond this, in the future, adding other types of lists and wishlists from other sites.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or internente messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time
3. You must be great in Flash and Website programming and VERY CREATIVE to ensure that the initial artwork and other materials which are supplied is shown off to best advantage and high impact to any observer.
4. You must know Flash HTML, XML and PHP intimately.
5. You must be a great graphic designer since it will require intelligent thinking when setting up the website and creating the Flash sequences and the flow of the site.
6. You must be able to complete this project within 3 maximum 4 weeks being a strict deadline when awarded.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion (reasonable additional charge for this please quote) and ability to review progress and course of construction website on your servers throughout the project. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "OKIGOTIT", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
Sir BISPLGROUP is a key player pioneering the E-Solutions, Consultancy, and Development of visual utility, IT solutions and software. Please check PMB. Thanks BISPL
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $280 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, I read your project specs and would like to assure you that we can do this job in the earnest. We are CZONE Technologies, a growing web development company from New Delhi, [login to view URL] have made flash presentat Plus
OKIGOTIT Dear Sirs! Thank you for considering our bid. We've gone through your description and are ready to handle the project. Our company has been in the sphere of web development and programming for 10 years already Plus
Our best experts have studied your project. We can make it for you in view of all your wishes. We have such experience. We guarantee quality and safety of your project. You can ask to us any question of rather our work Plus
OKIGOTIT Dear Sir/ Madam, We have examined your request and would be glad to work on the library connector site for you More than 7 years of experience in the field of web technologies and programming help us achi Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Amazon AWS and Public library connector site that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Plus
WebCare’s management team is characterized by a uniquely strong combination of knowledge and experience. WebCare’s team members have vast global experience and proven track records with companies. Our Industry-certifie Plus
Hello Sir, I go through very well your specification that you have been specified over here "OKIGOTIT". We grab your idea and surely give you the site as per your needs. Please open PMB for further discussions and ther Plus