Require some coding for Community Builder and CBAdvancedSearch for the domain privatetutoring.com.au. These are both Joomla extensions. Work required is:
1. Community Builder - Permit the public to send emails to people who have a profile on the site. At the moment only people who are logged in can send emails. Community Builder claim they did this purposely due to concerns about spam so would also need to consider ways to minimise spam when implementing solution.
2. When visitor signs up there is a 'subject' option. At the moment the visitor can only select one subject. The user needs to be able to select multiple subjects and each subject has three grades - Beginner, intermediate and advanced. Ideally, the solution will be four columns with the headings - subject, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Rows under the subject heading will be around 70 subject names. Rows under the beginner, intermediate and advanced column headings will be boxes that the visitor can click to add a tick. Note: the search function on the home page will remain a single subject.
3. Add a â€˜Back to search resultsâ€™ link on users profile page so that after someone has checked out a profile they go back to the results page of their last search query.
4. Change â€˜Edit [your] profileâ€™ to â€˜Edit [my] profileâ€™. [make sure letter casing is all lower case except first letter of first work which is upper]
5. After undertaking a search, have â€˜View detailsâ€™ on the same line as the tutors details. [Again, fix the capitalisation of the words as per point 4.]
6. After undertaking search, have the word â€˜Page(s)â€™ in front of the number 1 which appears at the top and bottom of list. Also, remove the pagination at the bottom of list. Only need it at top.
7. When no results are found, have it say â€˜No results found!â€™. Currently nothing gets displayed.