Please read this complete project detail and attachment before bidding on this project.
This project allows registered users to post messages to their Twitter account(s) and Facebook page(s) either instantly or post to those accounts on a set schedule. It also allows users to view their past and future tweets, and those of users they are following, and their followers.
The application is based on the popular Joomla 2.7 framework for PHP using a MySQL database. The project will be delivered with the appropriate source code. All code must be developed by you and not licensed or licensed from 3rd party sources. A hosted demonstration environment will be provided along with cPanel / FTP / DB access for ease of development and demonstration. Twitter OAuth settings will be provided along with sample pages and accounts if required.
The User Story
- A user reaches the website and is prompted to login. The user may login using their existing credentials (Joomla framework users) or they can create an account. Accounts can also be created by users logging in using their Facebook or Twitter Account credentials. If a user has a local (Joomla) account, they can retrieve their password via an email reminder (built in Joomla functionality).
- Once logged into the web application, users have the ability to maintain their numerous Twitter and Facebook accounts associated to their profile. When adding their twitter accounts to their profile, they will be providing the associated Twitter application permission to write to their Twitter accounts (Twitter OAuth settings will be provided to accepted developer). Users can add, delete, and modify their associated Twitter accounts (CRUD). Users must define one of these accounts as their "primary" account. Update screens must be in the standard Joomla style inheriting the correct styles with the standard search and publish features.
- With a complete profile created (at least one Twitter account) users can create Tweets. When users create tweets, they can tweet to any of their Twitter accounts at any one time. IE: if users have more than one Twitter account, they can click a check box next to each of these accounts and the Tweet will be posted to all checked accounts.
- Users have the ability to post their Tweets immediately or select a time and date from a calendar entry allowing them to schedule their tweets. Scheduled Tweets will be posted only at the time and date they are scheduled for. The scheduler should be easily implemented on any installation via a cron job or alternatively, timed page views. You will need to select the best scheduling option so that posts are completed when scheduled. The same applies for Facebook posts.
- After logging into account, on the main console, users are shown the Tweet screen allowing them to Tweet content and they are also shown a list of the tweets from accounts they are following with their "primary" account. Users can re-tweet content directly from this list.
- Also on the main console, users can see their own past Tweets, scheduled Tweets, posts from people they are following, and a list of people following their primary account. The same applies to their Facebook page postings.
- The project should be architected to allow the posting to other social networks fairly simply. Ie: a follow-up project would allow the addition of posts to LinkedIn from the same console.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1550 $ pour ce travail
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is reliable to submit quality project on time; Some of the Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] 3. Plus
hello, are you serious to award this project here?then i can start it from [url removed, login to view] need to give any milestone before full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB