Static website needed for general users which is driven by a Content-Managed-System using Joomla in the backend. Database based on MySQL
1. The website is for a charitable organization which has hundreds of volunteers. The CMS needs to work for these volunteers to periodically update the website with their content - i.e. updates, recent news items and photos. The static site for general users should arrange this information for read-only display.
2. There are 8-9 content types that the site will have (along with the associated 8 root sitemap branches).
4. The content entry system needs to allow authenticated users to add/edit/delete content based on the above content types and target to the relevant portion of websites.
5. Some atypical features of Joomla needed. This includes
a. Group edited calendar control - for displaying events across districts
b. Users will need to belong to groups / categories
c. Ability to produce RSS feeds and display RSS feeds on some pages on a configurable basis (OPTIONAL)
d. Geolocational landing pages (OPTIONAL)
e. Ability to upload images using the mobile into the content entry system (OPTIONAL)
f. Ability to edit/add some content types using mobile pages (OPTIONAL)
6. Search will be simple and based on certain category searches for content besides keywords.
7. Reference site is www.srisathyasai.in. Standard template/skin options will do but will be chosen.
7. There will be extensive UAT from knowledgeable users.
8. Vendors / Freelancers from Mumbai, India encouraged to bid.
A detailed SRS is available and will be provided once we get an approximate quote along with experience and timeline details.
35 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 938 $ pour ce travail
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)
Hello Sir I am Joomla expert programmer work many joomla sites as job portal, real estate,e-commerce site for details check my profile. Thanking You