We are a small creative firm that has been in business for over 10 years. The company is comprised of me, the owner and two contract developers. I am often bursting at the seams these days, and am ready to bring on another contractor. I am looking for someone who will work as part of my day to day operations working on an hourly as needed basis in the following capacity:
• Ability to convert PSD to content managed websites
• Ability to code mobile websites
• Code and maintain e-blasts & email campaigns
• Revise and update existing sites
• Make “quick” changes and troubleshoot
• Strong knowledge of Joomla!, HTML, CSS and PHP
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines and estimate time requirements
• Knowledge of Magento
• Knowledge of Flash animation and actionscript
• Knowledge of HTML5 animation
Qualified candidates should:
• Be located in the USA
• Be available to work between 9AM & 6PM EST
• Be available via Skype and phone during working hours
• Be available to for “quick” troubleshooting work that requires fast turnaround
I would be looking to start a qualified candidate off on a project basis as needed and then if we both feel it is a good fit, slowly increase responsibilities and work load. Hours will vary depending on my project load.
The first project will be determined based on the timing of finding a qualified candidate. Full specs will be provided at that time.
I am fair and treat my contractors as part of the team! One of my current contractors has been with me for six years and the previous contractor worked with me for 7 years. I am looking to create a similar long-term relationship with the next person I hire.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.