We need a programmer who is skilled in Joomla to help us build a component for an existing Joomla 1.5 website.
In overview, here's what the component must do:
1. It must work with the existing calendar (or a separate one built within the component) that shows pictures/names of users that have birthdays on that month. It should have day-week-month view like a normal calendar.
2. The component must work with jomsocial and other jomsocial plugins/apps (these are currently installed) because the user must be able to create a page similar to this [url removed, login to view]
3. The component must be able to add causes/charity and store in the database.
4. The component must be able to track real-time the amount of donations received so far (see Raised so Far box on the link above)
5. The component must be able to track the number of people that donated for the cause of the birthday person (See Donations box on the link above)
6. The component must be able to track the number of days left (See Days Left box on the link above)
7. The user must be able to set the parameters above (Amount/Campaign Goal), add description, add photo, etc.
8. The component must be social media enabled (Twitter, Facebook)
9. The users must be able upload their own video.
10. The look must match the current website.
We have a very strict deadline. We need this component installed and tested by this Friday (April 15).
Payment is only PAID through Paypal.
Programmer must be available during US office hours to assist us with questions and support on this project.
Must be a good communicator and must be able to provide sample components.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $469 pour ce travail
JUST HAVE A LOOK ON OUR WORK I AM SURE YOU"LL LIKE IT. We Believe in giving best of us to our [url removed, login to view] check PMB at once and goto the links given their you'll get to know the level of our quality work. Looking Plus
Hi, I have gone through your requirement,I can do this project for you. Please refer my company website portfolio([url removed, login to view]) for references.