I need to customize a simple double page form:
- There are two tables related: Shipments (idshipment, item1, item2, item3, cost, fuel, people) and Items (item, available, price).
- The shipments are already stored id the db, with idshipment, item1, item2 and item3, while cost, fuel, people are empty.
The form I need gets the information from the shipments table.
- First page: After selecting shipment number (field id) from a dropdown box (table shipments), the available item information (field available from table items) will be shown in the first page. The item data should be linkable to items detail page.
- If you change the shipment request, then the detail info also.
After submiting, I already have an integrator rule. In this rule, I also have have in adition some php code that stores in shipment table numeric values (cost, fuel, people).
- So, in the second page, I want to sumarize the cost, fuel, people just stored in the shipment table.
The tables, fields, integrator rules and php code runs ok. Please contact me if you need more details.
This is for a starting project, so further help will be need.