We have a challenging job request for very skilled website programmer and designer. Skills required: Joomla - OpenCart - php - MySql - Css - HTML - Java.
Here is the task:
Adjust the template wich will look and act as following descriptions. Sizes of each section and number for each section to be linked to descriptions here below can be seen in Appendix 1 and Appendix 2.
1. The template must be responsive. Meaning it has to adjust it self according to what device the visitor is using e.g. desktop computer, iPad, smartphone or other devices.
2. Speed is very essential. The template must be as quick as possible to load. We wan't it to be as fast as possible even if visitor is not connected to 3G or WiFi.
3. Rearange built in modules/extensions as follow:
a. Section 1a is going to be article viewer. This is linked to Home location when visitor enters the site and clicks on Home link. Same module/extension as is in standard Joomla template but different location and look. Menu Item as Single article marked as Default.
b. Section 1b is going to be Article List Viewer that displays list of articles in an article group showing headline of each article and intro for each article. Article listings by date. Same Article listing as in standard Joomla template but different location and look.
4. Section 2. Create new module/extension (m/e) with connection to products in OpenCart (OC)
a. Products from OC are listed here randomly.
b. M/e must be scrollable with smooth scrolling.
c. When in Home location of website or when you entering the website red arrow will be visable pointing down to indicate there are more products further down. In same way when visitor starts to scroll down red arrow pointing up and it will be shown at top of this m/e.
d. Product names and ratings must be displayed and clickable that takes the visitor to the product in OC.
5. Customize current MegaMenu module according to appendix 1.
6. Section 3a and 3b is the same as default Banner module/extension used twice.
7. Section 4 is background image with link to Home.
8. Section 5a is the header of the website. This header includes Search field and links to articles. This is possible a new menu module/extension were you can select links to be displayed. Very likely it is possible to use built in menu system in Joomla with a little customization.
9. Section 5b are two links, "Login | Registration" wich takes the visitor to relevant OpenCart pages.
Additional to above demands, no rush for this one. It will probably be in phase 2 when 1-9 is finished.
10. Create module/extension (m/e) like this in the following link. This m/e will lead the visitor to three different products recommendation according to answered questions. In this m/e we need to be able to change products.
a. Link to demonstrate the function; [url removed, login to view]
11. Add option to display onload image when the visitor visit the webpage for the first time each day. Cookie must expire after e.g. 12 hours. We need to be able to add link to the image. This option can not act as pop-up that will be filtered out of pop-up blocker software. See example in Appendix 3.
Graphics, color codes and other relative material will be handed when needed.
Open Cart online store:
Main task here is as follows:
1. Customize the look so it will look like the Joomla website. Background, header, logo and banners in same size, colors and location.
2. Menu look ecactly as the menu in Joomla but will of course display current categories.
3. For each product we need option for visitor to write comment that will be displayed at visitors Facebook wall/timeline. And all of Facebook comments made on each product will be visible afterwards.
4. In our Joomla site we uses jNews module to manage all newsletters. What we need to have is that when visitor sign up for account in OpenCart and mark YES to receive news letter his Name and Email will be added automatically to our jNews database.
Consider it done.... I will help you achieve results above and beyond you expectation with a quick turnaround...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you!!! Please check you inbox for more info.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1086 pour ce travail
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big PHP & various PHP CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, Prestashop projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Customer! I am an expert web developer with over 6 years of experience and very interested in this project. Available to start immediately and finish as soon as possible. My bid is for fast professional service Plus
Hi, Experts team of SEO/Wordpress/PHP/joomla/Drupal developers and designers. Please check PM for detail. Thanks, Gaurav
Dear Sir, Expertise in Open Source/CRM/ERP/POS/Custom Solutions/Web designing. We do customization as per your requirements. ! With a good Profile in Freelancer and experience of over seven years in the Software Aren Plus
I have read your project brief for this Website carefully. I am really interested in this project. Please have a look at private message for further details. Many thanks
Hi, I'm a web developer / designer in Visalia CA with 6 years experience in Joomla, PHP, and MySQL. I've used OpenCart, Virtuemart and other carts as well. Samples include [login to view URL], [login to view URL], SFI.o Plus
BelTechnology is team of uniquely competent, professional and innovative software professionals providing full featured web services including B2B & B2C solutions which also acts as an offshore development center for o Plus
Dear Client, we have provided a brief SOW in PMB, please check and let me know your feedback........ cheers