Our WordPress (Woo Canvas Theme) website just recently added a new global Ajax audio player using Sound Manger 2, in addition to Ajaxifing our website. However, we now have a few errors due to the recent changes that need fixing, along with additional functions we would like to add
1. The DISQUS plugin for comments no longer loads on Internet Explorer on Ajax driven pages
2. Our Twitter Widget, “Woo – Twitter Stream” doesn’t work in Chrome on Ajax driven pages
3. We need the search to run on Ajax so that the site doesn’t reload every time a search query is entered
4. We need Woo Canvas’ PrettyPhoto lightbox to work on Ajax driven pages. Right now it doesn’t load the image in a lightbox and when you click on the image it just freezes the page
5. Our .mp3 links does not always load the correct time length of the song in our Sound Manager 2 player
1. Currently right now we have 8-10 songs on a page and if a user clicks one of the songs on that page the global player will play all the songs on that page in order regardless if you go to another Ajax driven page. Once it reaches the last song from the original page, the player will stop and not call the next songs from the next page. We need the player to go to the next page, relative to the original page that the user clicked play on, and start playing the first song from that page. This should continue until the last song of the last page is reached.
a. To Reiterate - When a song stops playing at the end of the page then the next track should be the song on the next page. The user should be taken to the next page and the song should start playing (if it is the last song on the last page then it should stop playing entirely) However, if the user has navigated away from the original page that they pressed play on then the user should stay on that same page they navigated to, but the song from the original next page (that the user clicked play on originally) should start playing.
2. When you click next/previous page (located at the bottom of our pages) the next Ajax driven page will load at the same screen shot location. We would like for it to always scroll to the top when a user clicks the next or previous page button.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $244 pour ce travail
Hello,We are Wordpress / Plugin [url removed, login to view] to start updates and [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]
Hello Sir, Hi we are interested in doing this project and ready to start immediately. A Small Description About Our company: Wtechsolutions Web Technology is an India based web design Company with gre Plus
Hi, We have send you the price for 7 days and 1 days is for testing and bug fixing. And if you want the exact price, then we can let you know the price after the detail discussion. I want to introduce our sel Plus