Looking for a simple plugin that allows admin to show slide up content on a wordpress blog.
For ideas: [url removed, login to view]
Possibly using js easing, [url removed, login to view]
Admin defines a new slide up.
Slide ups must expand to cover width of entire page to fit browsers Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari etc (latest version as at July 24th 2012).
Admin defines width of slide up main section. For example 900 width x 200 high. This can be defined on a per slide up basis for ever slide up they add.
They then upload 2 images.
(1) main design - using pixels as they defined (so in our example 900x200)
(2) Background image this will be a snippet of the main image so that it then fills across the screen as background
Please see video demo for what I mean... [url removed, login to view]
Images will be in .png format to allow for transparency if required.
The images will act as a background so that admin can then add any html they wish to the foreground. Example, they could include an opt in box to the slide up, they could write text, show a video, its up to admin what content shows in the foreground of the slide up.
If you look at the demo shown at the above link, you see an image on left then opt in on right. This should be possible with our slide up plugin, but can include any html that admin wants.
Once slide up saved admin can set as default to show on posts, pages, categories and home page (check boxes to choose where shown).
Then for each page/post that admin adds they can choose to turn off the default and add a new slide up, or they can turn off completely by page/post.
So scenarios can be as follows:
Admin sets up a slider, does not make any defaults, no slide ups show on blog
Admin set up slider and makes default on pages and posts only - slider then does not show on home page of blog or categories.
Admin then adds a new slider and turns this on a specific post. This then overrides default and shows the new slide up.
Admin has default set to show a slider on all pages/posts etc, but chooses on one post to turn off the slider. Then it does not show on that particular post.
Other Features that MUST be included to the plugin for admin control:
1) Admin can choose to include a close box so that user can close slide up ad if they wish (turn on/off so if admin does not want user to have option to close, it stays showing)
2) Admin can set cookie on user browser: Option to either only show slide up once, always show slide up, stop showing slide up if user closes the slide up, option to stop showing slide up only every "x" number of days
The above needs to be set per slide up created so if one is dismissed others would still be shown to user if admin wishes.
3) Slide out timer option. This is set if admin want to have slider come into view then slide back away after "x" seconds. Otherwise will stay on page until closed or user browses away from page/post/site.
Any questions, please send message before confirming bid.
Project to be completed within 10 days of accepting. If you cannot deliver within this time scale, please do not bid.
Payment terms as follows:
0% on approval of project
40% on demonstration and testing on your domain that the plugin works (admin access to Wordpress required to run tests)
60% paid upon delivery of the script in full.
All rights of plugin pass to us upon completion of project.
Bug fixes will be covered for first 4 weeks after hand over of full product in case non functioning on WP installation (this allows for subtle issues on some servers)
Please include rate per hour for updates after 4 weeks as and when WP update their blog and plugin needs updates to function if needs be.
Some more samples of products that do this already:
[url removed, login to view] (watch video to see how easy options are for admin to set up)
[url removed, login to view] (You can see sample of ad showing and timer/close option etc)