We are looking for a site similar to, but not exactly like, Indiegogo.com. All in all, the core functionality should be copied (the ability to set-up projects, set funding targets and create incentive levels for donations, but with these important differences):
1. Our site would need to have various "topics/categories", such as films, music, artists, designers, etc.
2. We would like the system to work with PayPal and credit cards, where "backers" may purchase credits which they can give to the person on the website, and their credits are only transferred if the person acquires the full required funding for their project, in the form of these credits, which can then be traded for the funds being sent to their PayPal account.
3. The site should also have widgets which people can embed on their websites to advertise the funding of their project, similar to those on chipin.com.
4. We would also like the site to enable successful projects to have a mini-blog, which keeps backers of the projects up to date with the progress of the project they donated to. The projects must have his own control panel.
5. Although the general look-and-feel should be similar to [url removed, login to view], the look needs to be altered enough so there is no confusion between [url removed, login to view] and this new site.
6. A strong administration back-end would be essential, and a system where proposed projects can be checked before being passed, to determine whether they are accepted or not.
7. The administration part should also have effective dashboards, which gather stats about the sites usage, and the projects.
8. An eye appealing, and user friendly graphical user interface would also be a key priority. The website would also have to be suitably secure, to avoid the theft of funding credits, and to protect private user data.
9. The site must also incorporate social media functionality, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
1) We require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2a) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the my environment) then they must be installed by the Coder in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by us).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
Before bidding, please be sure you have built a site such as the one we've listed above.
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to your response!
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1594 pour ce travail
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus
Hello, @@@@@@ Please Check PMB for More Details @@@@@@ Thanks and Regards, Expertcoder007!!!
Hi, this is Wendy from Wuxi Information Technology Inc (China). Please kindly check your PMB. Thank you!
Curious to work on this project. We can offer online marketing after the development, therefore please be kind to check PMB. Many Thanks! Regards, Jigs
Hello , Balmy design is a web development company, offering modern and exciting ASP.NET | PHP | AJAX |Flash| Web 2.0 Web Design. We develop eCommerce Solutions, CMS systems, dynamic website in ASP.net PHP, CakePH Plus