I have a website hosted on Plesk (Linux, apache, php, cfml, mySQL) on a Parallels virtual private host.
I have domain controller access and ftp, no root access. The hosting provider also supports Cold Fusion.
My Cpanel server is a dedicated box, full root access. Also running Apache, (with Tomcat connector), java, mySQL, php, Railo (open source cfml engine) on CentOSx64.
Looking for bids to perform the migration to the Cpanel box:
1) not using the script in WHM/Cpanel, its too error-prone.
2) A simple uploading of the Plesk content to the Cpanel server does not work, there are database issues and path issues. A critical part of the job is to fully document the steps taken so I could re-do this in the future.
3) I would like the website content (html, php, cfml) to be hosted in the account's home directory, rather than in: /opt/railo/tomcat/webapps/ROOT. Also it appears WHM is using /usr/local/jakarta/tomcat rather than /opt/railo/tomcat. This is OK but you must be familiar with apache, php, cfm, and tomcat working together on a Cpanel server.
4) I will provide user access to the new server to you. I have added the account to the sudoers list so most of your work can be completed using sudo. Any modifications to system files requiring full root access will be done with me on the phone working with you. The user account is set up on the new server but note the DNS points to the IP on the Plesk server. So you will access by IP. After the work is completed on the migration, we will edit the DNS records with the domain registrar to point to the account on the new server.
5) Your work will be considered completed when the website is functioning OK on the new server. Also please consider I am flexible on time, my "real" job is unpredictable in scheduling so while I will usually have email access to communicate with you, I would rather not lock in a fixed completion time (in fairness to you and me) on this project. Completion within three weeks is OK.
6) The url of the website I am looking to transfer is: www.flatheadvalleybyowner.com.
There are extensive php scripts involved, I also believe there was a lot of cut-and-paste performed by the previous developer and the coding is bloated. Please have a look before you consider work on this project. I can provide the sources once we reach a working agreement.
Please contact me with any questions before you bid. Thanks for your consideration!
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $145 pour ce travail
I am confident I can get this working for you (just and FYI if you give sudo access to anyone they can simply run 'sudo su -' to get full root access to your server) I am happy to talk in e-mail,IM and phone / sms