The website would basically caters to the product part manufacturers and helps them capture the information on the site and then share it with the people they want to. Features of facebook and Twitter are required for these product owners to intereact with each other more effectively. The contacts of the user can also see the products history and relevant details (photos and videos) if they have the right access. Here are some of the features of the website:
1. Users to be able to capture the product information (Description, photos and videos) and map it to categories; Users to be able to filter on these categories and see relevant details; Search feature is also required to search for any products.
2. Users should be able to import the contact list from Facebook, Twitter etc
3. Users should be able to define the privacy setting for the contact list as which user can see which kind of product
4. Users should be able to send updates on new products to their contacts (updates should come as shown in facebook)
5. users should be able to initiate or get into ongoing discussion for products (like twitter)
6. Users should be able to show the upcoming products as events; users to be able to see it in calendar format; Contacts of the users should also be able to see the upcoming products as per the privacy settings.
7. Privacy settings will be important feature in the website
Please reply only if you have good experience developing websites along with developing fucntionalities like Facebook and Twitter.
Best of Luck.
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1250 $ pour ce travail
Hi, We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.
i am able to provide this website with required features and system within your budget and i am sure my boys can deliver it within 4 weeks please response if interested
I am currently working towards my PhD and in my spare time I would like to work on something which is not part of PhD however using the same/similar skills. I have about 14 years of experience in IT.
we have a team of 18 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards