We're a new Internet Computer Security company looking for a Web Programmer Consultant that is very experienced and highly innovative that can help us answer questions and design for a new business idea.
What we are trying to do has not been exactly done before, but is similar to companies that are providing security seals for websites, typically ecommerce sites. Examples include: Verisign ([url removed, login to view]), McAfee ([url removed, login to view]), and Comodo ([url removed, login to view])...
- Your task will be to help us to design the frontend and backend security seal functionality on the website.
- If you have Flash ActionScript coding skills, this can also help with another possible implementation solution.
- You will need to be clever to come up with a solution to our idea which has never been done before, but is possible, just that we probably don't have the best idea for it.
- You will have to answer any questions we may have regarding the functionality of our idea and also give advice/suggestions into implementation and features.
- We will need reports documenting the technical requirements. This should include flow charts/diagrams of program flow and supplementary documentation in order for us (or our programmer) to implement/code the program. This may/can include psuedocode.
- You may need to specify APIs, data feeds to interact with backend security scanning system.
- You may also need to work with our Security Analyst to help understand some of the backend system in order to come up with an appropriate solution.
- This contracted job is estimated to take anywhere from 10-20 hrs of work.
- (3+ Years) HTML, CSS - No website layout/graphics experience required.
- (1+ Years) Flash Actionscript
- (5+ Years) PHP and/or Ruby (Secure Coding)
- (3+ Years) Apache
- (3+ Years) Knowledge of database programing (PostgreSQL recommended)
- Ability design fast and optimized web applications.
- VERY EXPERIENCED.
- Understanding of how the technology behind online advertising works (was developed), such as Google Adwords, Yahoo & Microsoft's PPC.
- Understanding of how website analytics technology works (was developed), such as Google Analytics, Clicky, etc.
THIS IS NOT:
- Web "design" project, meaning web layout, web graphics knowledge is NOT required.
- Content Management Systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc... are NOT required.
- No actual coding is required, only designing the web seal functionality, and maybe psuedocode for clarification. If it helps to write out some code to explain the idea, that that is OK, but this is not a implementation/coding project.
*** In order to proceed with this project, you will need to sign our Non-Discloure/Compete Agreement. ***
To apply for this contracted job, please write a brief description of why you would be qualified for this job.
If you are located in Long Island (Nassau), NY, USA local area, or are willing to relocate to the area, there is a possibility for permanent employment.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2044 pour ce travail
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.
Hello, I am a programmer from California looking for some work and I think I would be a perfect fit for your project. Please see the PM I have sent you for more information.