ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Developer
We have needs for ASP.Net and SQL developer to join our team. Successful candidates will take part in building a new and revision of existing web-based product and must have a thorough understanding of three-tier web application development.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Develop ASP.Net web applications using C# and ASP.Net
• Database development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, and stored procedures
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Skilled in use of SQL/T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server Database environment
• Proficient with SQL Server Database environment
• Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and documentation
• Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication
• Excellent customer facing skills and a genuine desire to learn and understand
• A willingness to adapt software analysis, design and construction to support
requirements, project management and testing processes
• Ability to apply architectural design principles and practices in such a way that it
strikes a balance between business need and technical need.
Join our team of highly motivated and skilled professionals. We offers a competitive salary for individuals who are deserving to be part of our ever growing company.
If you think you qualify on any of our job postings, send us an e-mail at including your resumé, details of any relevant experience and links to any previous work or portfolio.
Metro Manila preferably
Traditional Job under a company (Ortigas Area)
Full- Time Permanent
33 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₱26848 pour ce travail
Hi, I am working with web technologies for long [url removed, login to view] with several professional [url removed, login to view] check your inbox for details. thanks, Sohel
Hi, I have experience of c# and asp.net and sql for more than 2 [url removed, login to view] as software developer for one of the top company in the [url removed, login to view] check PM for details.
Hi, I am quite familiar with .NET and SQL [url removed, login to view] last 2 and half years i am using these technologies for my all projects.