We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated java/php developer with good references and examples of past accomplishments. You will help us creating an online vocabulary trainer that has the following features:
(1) Study tool with flashcard and “right”, “wrong”, “delete” and “remembered” button.
(2) Allowing study session of different lengths (more to follow)
(3) Database storing a user’s progress for around 2000 words, assigning to each word either "pending”, "in progress", “remembered 1x”, “remembered 2x”, ... , "deleted"
(4) Register / login function
(5) Smart function to estimate study time and other stuff (We will provide you with the inputs here, no math required)
(6) Summary page, summarizing the learning progress graphically (more to follow)
(7) Possibility to easily upload vocabulary for admins (not manually word by word)
(9) Security features
As for the design, there are two options, depending on you:
Option 1: You are very talented in java, php but you are NOT really into design. No problem! In that case, we will also hire a designer and the three of us will develop the tool in a team.
Option 2: You are very talented in java, php AND design and we will hire you for the whole package. Great! You can bid more if you chose option 2, but be aware that we have high expectations towards the design and the tool should demonstrate high value.
Your time to finish is around 3 weeks. We can set one milestone per week. We will award the project this weekend and give you a detailed description of what we need, including samples. We will heavily test the tool and continuously give feedback so be prepared for this.
Depending on your performance, you will receive follow-up work that is slightly better paid.