Functional Specs are posted on following URL under project name "Never".
[url removed, login to view]
Fill out the form below the functional spec. to place your bid and also make sure to read the terms listed in last section of the page.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Project will be built using oscommerce as the base code. Required pages and modules will be added to oscommerce base code
2) I believe I have covered all the requirements in the requirement spec but as the nature of software development it is likely that few small things could have been missed and you will be willing to work it out as we go.
4) Partial site is no good for me so you should accept this project only if you agree not accept any other project that can hinder or delay this project in anyway.
5) You should let me know the delivery date and try to stick to it.
6) I will escrow the project amount and will make full payment on successful and complete deployment on my hosting environment.
7) Partial or incomplete work is no good to me so cannot be accepted or awarded any payment.