We are looking to set-up a Spreadshirt like start-up. We want to allow designers to open up a shop for free, upload designs and sell them. We will print and ship the T-Shirts. The buyer pays to us and we'll pay a commission to the shop-owner at the end of the month. Here's what I have been looking for (explained as lucidly as possible) -
1. Front end
2. New store owner registration + sub-domain for user
3. Store customisation ability for store owner(store owner can add banner, change colors etc.)
4. Store Owner file upload (adobe illustrator design files we can check out and approve for printing)
5 Store owner can display a number of product images on his store (items for sale) and the sale can be made straight from the store-owner's subdomain.
6. Buyer login etc.
7. Database that maintains buyer information etc.
8. Some sort of system where the store owners do not have to re-register as buyers when they are shopping for products at other stores and similarly - the buyer doesn't have to re-register as seller when he wishes to open a store of his own.
9. Back-end support - tracking orders/ administrative view for the admin to see what store-owner has been doing what kind of business, what commissions need to be paid out to whom etc.
10. Any other critical idea that I missed.
11. Tshirt configurator
13. Download High Res image from back end for each order
14. Shopping cart with standard payment options
15. Social network sharing
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2399 $ pour ce travail
Hi, We offer innovative and unique website development services to various kinds of businesses which are based worldwide Kindly check PM for more details
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.
I'm a big fan of spreadshirt and would love to build something similar. I have experience building web apps from start to finish. Check out my portfolio for a couple of examples.