1. Have a textfiled that allows a user to enter information.
2. The textfield should have a pre-text inside the textfield that will be permanently in the beginning for the entry. So the cursor should show up after.
3. There should be a second form field where the user can override the beginning, however, it should be a minimum of 3 characters.
4. The same goes for a ENDING tag that will be placed at the end of the entry.
5. Allow ENDING tag to be removed by selecting a checkbox.
6. Need a character countdown as user enters text into the textfield. Countdown will be limited to an integer (which will be requested from a mysql table). To be shown as "x of y characters remaining". X is the remainder of the mysql result - current characters (including spaces) in the textfield.