I have built the website [url removed, login to view] with the help of multiple freelancers.
I need someone to 100% bug-proof this service.
There are 5 bugs in this site currently:
1. My weather source sometimes does not provide the temperatures for the last day of the forecast. I need the "Hi" and "Lo" to be omitted whenever this happens so it doesn't look like an error.
2. The day/night change is currently based on a manual listing of 'day' hours and 'night' hours. This should be based on sunrise/sunset data instead. (I have data source.)
3. One forecast day is sometimes repeated for some zip codes. For example, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Wednesday, ..." (Error not in current output. Last error on May 16th.)
4. The weather data for some zip codes sometimes does not work. This is a separate bug from #3, and applies to different zip codes. (Error not in current output. Last error on May 16th.)
5. Output currently includes a formatting error that is different in different browsers.
I will provide more detailed information on each of these errors. The site is based on an API and uses mysql databases. These may need to be rewritten to ensure that any potential bugs are eliminated.
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1180 pour ce travail
Professional Web Developer is Ready get started right now and will finish in no time. Please check your PMB