We need to have the top mini-menu of our site show the credit (amount) that is in the members account.
It should be like this: "Credits: 2"
1. If the credit amount is 0, the background color of the section in mini-menu should be red.
2. If the value is 1, 2 or another positive value, the background color should be the ordinary color (not stand out).
3. When clicking on the link when the credit value is 0, it should point to the 'buy credit' page. When clicking on a positive credit value, it should point to the general credit overview page.
4. the credit value should be in a similar style to the way updates and messages show in the top mini menu.
Our requirements for this and any further jobs are as follows:
* Sign NDA and IP agreement before starting.
* Experience with SocialEngine and SocialEngine modules. Basic understanding of SocialEngine structure and conventions.
* Guarantee to be available for 3 hours a day on working-days until completion. After completion, to be able to quickly respond to repair bugs (within 16 hours after reporting - on working days) and to fix bugs promptly (within a further 8 hours).
* No further subcontracting of the work.
* We require a brief skype video conversation before starting, to get to know the person who we will be working with.
* Let us know whenever you are working on the job, as we want to be available on skype as you work to provide immediate assistance and guidance as it is required. Also let us know whenever you stop working or take a break, as we can then also go offline on skype.
* Willingness to share screen while working (upon request).
* Tell us whenever you use a 'dirty hack'.
* Make a textfile with a list of the specific files you changed, and send it to us upon completion. Make a small comment above and below any changed or added code.
* Very important: Start off your answer/reply to this job posting with the precise sentence: "Hello, I do understand your requirements". This is because some bidders do not read the requirements. We wil not consider replies without this sentence.
* We will make 2 milestones (each of 50% of the agreed amount): Milestone 1 is set upon starting the project and will be released upon completion. Milestone 2 is set upon completion and will be released 2 weeks after completion, so we have opportunity to encounter any obvious bugs, which you should then resolve.
* For long term, we consider this to be just the first job of a larger project. If we are satisfied, we will give larger & more complicated jobs concerning the official SocialEngine album, video & a store and payment plugin.