We need simple php script (ip manager or inventory) which will work with two tables database . Please look into attached image. That is what we need to get finally. Some expanation what scrtipt must do.
It must search, select, insert, modify, delete data and also log all action.
Some explanation on image:
1) Owner, Status column have a dropdown menu where is: Owner is list of all clients in database and Status is just menu with 2 state ("In use" and "Free").
2) Date is last record in history log. It is clickable field and when we click on it we go to new page where we could list of history records for this particular ip address. To what server this ip address have been allocated, to where or from there it was moved, and where it is now. All records timestamped.
3) When we click on "Assign" button we mention that we want add new ip address to particular server. Therefore new page open and there we select any of ip address with "Free" status (i.e. unused ip address). When we click "Save" Server record modified and server record cloned with newly added ip address. Also we forward back to main page.
4) When we click on "UnAssign" we just clean up current server record and change it's status from "In use" to "Free"
5) When we click on "ReAssign" button new page open with drop down menu where we could select server to where we want move current ip address. When we select required server and click on "Save" current records cleaned up and then filled with new server data. After this we forwarded to main page.
6) When we click "Delete" selected ip address just deleted from database forever.
7) We need sort data by column "IP address", "Note", "Owner", "Server id", "Status"
8) We need search ip address using wildcard (it will be enough).
9) Bottom two form field is self explanatory - one add only one ip address into database and other add ip address and populate it by prefix. for example prefix /30 mean that two ip address will be added into database: 10.1.1.0 and 10.0.1.1 when we fill form with 10.1.1.0 ip address and select prefix /30. You can get clean understanding about this using this url [url removed, login to view]
Few word about second table. It is just history log where we script wrote all modification in main table. From inserting new ip's till to deletion ip address from database.
Database SQL file included as well as php script with part of implemented function. Sure you could change everything if you knew mysql and php well.
Décerné à :