I need a simple PHP/AJAX script (some very basic ADD TO CART functions) . This script will work standalone (will have its own Mysql database).
I will pay no more than 75 euro for this project.
1) I need a simple page with a simple form consisting of 4 fields (1 for Name, 1 for Password, 1 for Email) and a button for "Create account". All this data goes into the Mysql database and will be emailed to the email address filled in by the visitor.
See example at [url removed, login to view] (this site is in Romanian, but you can use Google Translate to understand what goes on there)
2) After creation of account the visitor is taken to a second page where there are listed some product for selling. I want a design HTML table-like with 8 colums : 1 column for Current Number, 1 for Product Name, 1 for Catalog Price, 1 for Product Points, 1 for Customer Saves, 1 for MemberShip Price, 1 for Quantity of Products Bought (this one is input field: in this one the customer will input the number of products he wants to buy. This input field needs to be easy to see), 1 for an ORDER button (button function).
See exemple at [url removed, login to view] (you need first to make a free account at [url removed, login to view] to see all the fields filled with data, otherwise some fileds will be empty).
3) The products, their prices and their product points found on that list must be taken from a configuration file (csv, excel, or similar, the choice is yours) configuration file which will allow me to add or delete more products, as well as to change prices when necessary. The config file will be on the server, I will access it via FTP.
4) When the customer clicks the Order button, he should be taken to a 3rd page
(see for example: [url removed, login to view] )
Here the customer can see the content of his shopping cart, with a 6 colums: 1 column for Current Number, 1 for Product Name, 1 for Quantity of Product Bought (this one is Input field), 1 for Price pe Unit, 1 for Total Price, 1 for Delete Product (this one is a button. If the customer wants to delete something from the cart, he can do it here, and the script will recalculate the Total Price).
Also here must exist a RECALCULATE button, who will recalculate the Total Price based on the Products Bought, their number, Price Per Unit.
Also there needs to be (separately) a reminder composed by : Catalog Price (the sum of all Catalog Prices for all items bought by customer), a a Membership Price (the sum of all Membership Prices for all items bought by customer) , a Delivery Price (is a fix amount which is added or not based on point 5 of this description) , a Total Price (grand total for all), a You Saved (this field is calculated from CATALOG PRICE - Membership Price , because Catalog Price is always bigger than Membership Price)
5) The calculation on Total Price will be done as follows:
It is based on PRODUCT POINTS (column no 4 in the second page).
a) if the sum of all PRODUCT POINTS for the items bought by customer will be 30 or less, then the Price Per Item value will be taken from the CATALOG PRICE column (column no 3 on second page), and it will be used for calculating Total Price.
b) if the sum of all PRODUCTS POINTS for the items bought by customer will be 31 or more, then the Price Per Item value will be taken from the MEMBERSHIP PRICE column (column no 6 on second page), and it will be used for calculating Total Price.
c) if the sum of all PRODUCT POINTS for the items bought by customer will be 31 or more (case B) than the customer gets FREE DELIVERY (this one must be mentioned near the TOTAL PRICE); if the sum of all PRODUCT POINTS for the items bought by customer will be 30 or less (case A) the customer will have to pay a fix amount of money for delivery .
Description will continue on teh next page
Finally, there must be a form with the following fields for the customer to input his data:
c) Email : (should be taken from the email address saved in database at point no 1 of this description, but the customer can overwrite it if he wants to)
d) Delivery address
This form also must have a checkbox (see for example: http://www.natural.com.ro/index.php?page=cos_nou ) where the customer can input the information needed for invoice (if the customer is a company). The same fields as above must appear, and in addition 5 more simple text input fields.
The data input by customer (if the is a company or not), together with all data regarding his order, will be saved to database and also send via email to me (I will provide an email address) and to customer email address (that he entered when he filled in the first form - on first page).
END OF DESCRIPTION OF SCRIPT.
Hi Sir, I can do your work perfectly. I can assure you that I can deliver within timely manner, lets discuss on PMB
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de €66 pour ce travail
Hello. I am an experienced web developer. I can have this done for you in a few days. Regards, Arthur.
Hello, Thanks for reviewing my cover letter. I have thoroughly gone through your requirement, your referred websites and got your concept. I looked at your project summary as well. As we have, expert PHP and A Plus
Hi, I am good in wordpress, joomla,magento ,php,Ajax, jquery. I would like to help you in this project.