I am working on a website and need a custom integration with Wordpress and Authorize.net. The need is for a 1 to 2 step ordering process with recurring payment as a possibility. Here are the steps.
YOU MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THE [url removed, login to view] CUSTOM INTEGRATION SDKs
Step 3 is where you come in...
1. The user comes to the marketing page
2. The user decides they want to order the product
3. The user fills out a form with the necessary information to pay for the product (name, email, address, credit card info, etc...)
4. Once the payment information has been received (user clicks button), the user will land on a new page with a pop-up asking them if they want to pay in full (to save $10).
5. If they choose yes, they will be charge the full amount and not the initial amount. And will be taken to the download page. No recurring payment will be setup for this person.
6. If they choose no, they are taken to the download page and are charged the initial amount as well as setup for recurring payments for 3 months.
That is the process that needs to be built.
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 409 $ pour ce travail
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, I did similar work for multiple sites on both authorize.net as well as paypal. I'm familiar w/ the api's and can deliver in less than a week. mac