Description of the job:
We have a lexicon at our website. It’s a list of words in plain text. When a user hits a word from the list we want a simple box, containing the explanation of the word, to appear. It is illustrated in the attachment below.
The list is visualized at step 1.
At step 2 the user has hit the word ALIQUAM and a little box is fading to appear. Here is the description of the word.
Now two things can happen. Either the user press the X in the top right corner and close the box, (the box fades away) Or the user hits a new word from the list. The first box fades away, and a new box containing the explanation of the new word appear.
My expectations to you as provider:
I expect you are a skilled programmer, perfectionist and you are willing to go the extra mile to make sure that all aspects of the page function properly-
Good comments describing the sourcecode
Maximum Cross-Browser: I.E 6.x / 7.x, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 2.x/3.x, Opera, Mac Safari, Google Chrome
Programmed/coded for mobile devices
I prefer the process will be:
1. When I choose you as my provider we will communication via skype or so
2. You tell me what you need from me, besides written above.
3. I prefer to have dialogs about functionalities and usability, so if you have suggestions let me know
4. When everything is set, you estimate your deadline
5. We put up milestone
6. When everything is in place we sign a contract, committing what we agreed
7. I will answer question coming up during the process
8. When we have reach deadline I will look at the code and the functionality
9. If there are any corrections I will put them in a document and return to you
10. When all is ready and set I pay you and you send me the code