Our new website is currently partically completed. A light designed website with fresh ideas – but unfortunately with little bugs in it. It’s a one-page website designed and coded in HTML5 basically in WordPress. Things to do (yes, we love it short):
- Contact form doesn’t work on our server (php5).
- The flipbook works fine, but it’s not userfriendly. We need some changes for all monitor resolutions. Maybe there’s a bug in the script because you can’t generate a general code or something like that for these resolutions. It’s too big for small resolutions and doesn‘t scale down automatically including the flipbook content (flipbook content: only images; fixed size).
- Problems with sections: We have a fixed header, a navigation and several sections. But these sections don’t fit with the navigation. It works when you click on them but the sections are not at the right place as they should be. They must appear and begin on top with their content and not from the middle or bottom.
- We also need our client references to be built in a gallery as a section in our website. We already have a gallery script. We’ll provide images and texts for you.
- Check browser compatibility. It’s already done but we love to get an official OK from an expert.
- SEO analyzing. With keywords, tags, meta tags, backlinks, Google ranking, ranking machines, speed test – to say it in short way: all things to make our website no.1 in searching machines.
You need more informations? Let us know.