Recreate the YouTube Leanback flash app experience (<[url removed, login to view]>) without using Flash for the user interface (only for the video). Internet Explorer compatibility is not necessary, but it does need to run in Chrome 5 and the most recent version of Firefox.
* Flash video that fills the entire browser window
* A scrollable list of video thumbnails
* Keyboard navigation for the entire interface using up/down/left/right/enter keys
* Clean, easy to read code. Use of JQuery library is preferred but not required
* On-screen display in the same style as the YouTube Leanback display with functional play/pause, previous, and next buttons, plus a graphic saying "[down arrow] Press to browse". The other buttons are not necessary.
* Pressing the down arrow brings up a row of YouTube video thumbnails in the same style as Leanback. Each video can be highlighted, showing a glowing border plus video length when highlighted. The source of these videos is not important (can be hardcoded), as long as there are enough videos to properly demonstrate scrolling the thumbnail display.
* It must be possible to navigate the entire display using only up/down/left/right/enter keyboard buttons in the same way that Leanback works.
* "Start typing to search" image or any form of search
* The exact YouTube graphics. Please do not violate copyright by using the original user interface images.
Since this only needs to be compatible with Chrome/Firefox, use of HTML5 is fine as long as it supports Flash YouTube videos.