I require an module building for Prestashop which would enable a customer to upload an image whilst purchasing a product. I would require the following features:-
• The user would be able to upload one of their photos
• They would be shown a low resoloution preview of how it will look on the phone
• The preview would enable them to zoom in/out (using a slider) and move their image around using buttons
• Once they are happy with the preview their cropped image would be saved into a folder on my websites hosting in full resoloution.
• The customer would then add the item to their basket and the order would process as normal through Prestahsop/Paypal
• I would then access the full resolution images (via FTP) enabling me to download them from the server.
Some more detail requirements below:-
• The images saved on the server would need to be identifiable (e.g. their order number as the filename, or their order number plus a digit if they order multiple items).
• The low resolution preview also should be be saved and needs to be displayed on their PDF invoices (which Prestashop generates) and if possible onto their email receipts
• If a customer abandons their oder (doesn't complete checkout/payment) then their images should be deleted from the server automatically.
• I would like a waring to be displayed if the users photo is too small (e.g This photo's resolution is too low, it may not print very well) - the size for this would have to be set in the admin system e.g show this warning for images with a width less than 1000px and/or a height of 1000px
• A maximum file size setting that I could adjust in the admin section of the module, this would be displayed to the user e.g. max file size is 3mb and would also display an error message if they try and upload a larger file.
• Whilst their photo uploads a loading bar should appear - showing the percentage progress.
• The ability to assign the module to different products in my store e.g. some products won't use this module, some will.
• Although currently the site will only offer one size of sticker, I would like to be able to duplicate this module and then assign the duplicated module to a different product and be able to alter the default sizes of the preview, full resolution file etc. This would be useful for different phone models etc.
• The full resolution image would simply be a cropped version of their photo, with the positioning exactly the same as their preview. The image of the phone (and the camera cut out) would not be needed on the full resolution version. The full resolution image would need to be slightly larger than the preview, to allow for a printing bleed (e.g. 5mm on all sides).
• I need to be able to Change the way the module looks with CSS e.g. change colours, button styles etc
• The user would have to tick a checkbox, while uploading their photos to say that they own the copyright of the image, if they don't tick the checkbox they can't upload an image,
• The system must require the user to upload an image )so that a user cannot order a blank sticker) also the user must tick a box to confirm that they are happy with the preview before they can press add to cart
I would be installing Prestashop, setting up Paypal and designing the Prestashop theme, so this job is only for the module which will enable the above features.
For an example of something similar go to [url removed, login to view] however I don't require the Facebook integration and text editing etc (just what is described above).
I have attached a zip file, containing images of how I'd like the module to work, the way it looks may change (but I should be able to do this via CSS)
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de £430 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm an expert at developing Prestashop websites. Let me help you to do this [login to view URL] check the PM inbox. Many thanks!
Hello, i've done similar modules for prestashop /canvas printing etc./ I've reviewed all the requirements and i can deliver the module within the given time frame. You can see my portfolio here: http://www.vvchr.co.c Plus
I am a freelancer I have more than 4 years experience in PHP/MySql and 3 years in prestashop, X-cart, Smarty, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, OsCommerce, Magento I have developed more than 30 websites in prestashop. Tha Plus