Plese see :[url removed, login to view] for more description and CSS
AJAX, CSS, PHP and templates
We just want the code as close as possible to our detailed description.
we expect something solid, fluid and very configurable.
The following points are to be implemented across the module if we may call it that:
- only one echo in the whole module invoked in one index template except for the responses of ajax for jQuery (so that we can integrate easily with our structure)
> problem with many echo everywhere, we cannot control the output of the module
- would be nice to have classes for each controllers and functions instead of in-line of a given file (include or instantiation has to be very consistent and optimized)
- as much as possible: separate the DB layer of the presentation`s (goal is MVC)
> we have our own DB code and logic to insert the images and galleries, we should be able to overwrite the module`s ones easily (cf prev point)
- ensure factorization of code and css across the module
- use "<?php" in full everywhere for php, and encapsulate all code together, especially refrain from leaving whitespace in between... header is sent otherwise, also doctype needs to be on first line...
- we incorporate jQuery globally so the module needs to implement it everywhere also
- all uploads and updates are to be done in AJAX, no reload of pages (highlight of the uploader progress bar)
- additionally, upon uploading, the module should take into account 3 versions of images (ori, big and sml with configurable params)
> no scandir as the DB should be used to either sort or retrieve images and content (sorting is already available on our side, please focus on AJAX aspect, validation, error reporting and debug)
- on top of that the doctype needs to be strict, NO transitional (make sure to code with that in mind from the get go)
- Additionally, try to prevent the use of tables as much as possible...
- Please note, If You read this far, good for you! If you want to be taken seriously, make sure to respond in your bid with 4 words in the order of AJAX (i.e: as Joomla appended xhtml or april june august xmonth ...)
- Important: if the module uses some lib from the web, make sure that it is the most recent available and that we don't need to include any sleezy links back
- Ensure that the module code works with the requirements on our server and that the configuration and parameters are all accessible seamlessly from our end.
- Last but not least, start implementing on our server and work out all discrepancies of 1and1, some functions used are not available, our framework already takes that into account, report all issues and we can figure out whether we have the solution already or not.
- if you need anything or content, SQL what not, just tell us... remember we want to see an AJAX uploader with progress bar, no need for authent or heavy work on the actual processing of the pictures, see the enclosed docs and images for more info on the presentation.
We want to see it working like requested on our server,
A good documentation, straight to the point in good english, should also accompany this project.
Cheers and happy bidding!
application browser compatibility:
- ie7, ie8, ie9
- Mozilla Firefox 3 and higher
- Google chrome
- Appel Safari
Cheers and happy bidding!
Décerné à :
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $293 pour ce travail
Hi, I am having 4years experience in php,mysql and ajax. I can deliver your requirement without fail.. Please provide your inputs if it works for you.. Thank you..