- MUST have OpenCart experience and have developed previous modules.
- You should also have worked with APIs
API Documentation - [url removed, login to view]
We would like a Parcel2Go module developed for OpenCart that will do the following:
Once an order is placed by a frontend user, admin will have the option of booking the parcel in with Parcel2Go via the eStore order details page within the control panel.
The process for booking in a Parcel2Go parcel will be as follows:
1. On the order details page within the admin area there will be a button marked “Book with Parcel2Go”.
2. Once pressed this will contact the Parcel2Go api service and return a price to you for confirmation.
3. Once confirmed, the booking will be made direct with Parcel2Go.
4. The address label and tracking URL will be returned to the eStore and stored against the specific order. This will allow you to print the address labels when needed.
5. You will then be able to manually update the status of the order and send the tracking URL to the customer if you wish to do so when you ship the order.
Module must be developed with VQMod and be compatible with latest version of OpenCart (126.96.36.199).
Please apply with examples of previous modules and any other relevant experience.
ParcelMonkey is now the API of choice as Parcel2Go have no testing mode.