Hello, dear programmers!
As we have been cheated many times in the past by programmers who only wanted to take our money and not to work to complete our projects and as we have lost THOUSANDS of dollars paying unprofessional programmers, we are now making a new post for a project with very strict specifications.
There will be no discussions about the terms of this project, so make sure to read the information carefully and only if you think you can complete professionally within the timeline we require, then bid for it.
Our project is an online browser soccer game, similar to [url removed, login to view], much more simple, but complicated enough.
It will apply only for Greek people, so there will also be translations made by us.
Here are the project's specifications:
- The programmer must speak English FLUENTY for excellent communication.
- The programmer MUST have experience in online browser games like [url removed, login to view] and Footstar.org. If you don't, please, don't waste our and your time.
- The project is a 5x5 soccer browser game (not 11x11), so the programmers must have experience in mini soccer rules, for example in real life 5 people pay money to a mini soccer stadium to participate in a champinship and play against other teams of 5 people, etc. If you don't have this knowledge of soccer, please don't bid.
- These games work mostly with algorithms and php-mysql, so the programmer MUST have great experience in working with these technologies.
- You will be sent EXACT instructions of how things should be connected and function and you will not have to invent anything, just the code and website design and graphics. We will provide full and simple instructions to save you time.
- The project must be uploaded on our server at [url removed, login to view], so read the server's features to see if you can make it work on it. It is very IMPORTANT that you read the server's features.
- The project will be in Greek language, so you will have to encode the script to accept Greek letters on our server.
- The translations will be made by us and we will send them to you or we will make the translations on the files you will upload on the server.
The project must be STRICTLY completed in 1 month.
This means that if you receive our full information about the project on 1st of May, you must have it ready and working on 1st of June.
So, 30 days after you receive our information, you must be ready to have this project working for BETA testing with real users.
Every 5 days, you will have to send us reports of the things you have created so far along with images if available.
There will be no flexibility in this, so take it serious into account, before bidding for this project.
When the project is completed, you will upload it to your server, that must be similar to PowWeb's server, so that we test the game for 2 weeks and make any necessary changes.
Our available badget is 300-600 dollars and no discussions are made on this.
Our price WILL NOT go higher, because we provide ALL necessary information about how the game will function and you will never have to invent things yourself.
You will get specific orders and you will just create the code.
Everything will be explained in many details.
So, 300-600 dollars is more than enough for this.
The transfer of money will be made through escrow payments from this website ONLY.
You will get 20% of the money when you have created the full code after the 30 days of the developing stage.
You will get the rest 80%, when the project is fully functionable after the 2 weeks of the testing stage.
You agree to release my money if we decide that the game does not apply to our requirements exactly as described in the guides we will send you.
If you successfully develop this project and the game works as designed with no errors or bugs, we will hire you for a long-term cooperation and you will get a higher and steady income from us.
We look forward to getting your honest bids!
Dimitris and partners
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $775 pour ce travail
Greetings! I have gone through your job description and would like to offer my candidature. Please go through the message on PMB to know more details of my similar experience and technical skills. Hoping to hear Plus