We are looking for a Magento expert to develop a car hire module for us.
The Description of this module is following:
We will have car types with various quantities per car type.
E.g. Hyundai i10 or similar (or maybe small city cars, or whatever in Name field of the product.) We may have 5 cars of this type. Each car’s availability is concerned to the total days of the month.
1) Hyundai i10 or similar should support tier pricing, but according to days, not quantity (as it works in default Magento)
e.g. Price for i10 or similar
1 day - €50
4+ days - €45 (/day)
7+ days - €40 (/day)
The tier price will be either percentage, or fixed price
2) The administrator should have the opportunity to set the daily price and the daily availability “globally” or per day.
Each product’s (Hyundai i10 or similar) price and availability should be controlled using a calendar. The values set on calendar will override the global values (price and quantity).
3) The price will change according to 24hours.
e.g a booking from 10/4/2011 – 10.00 to 11/4/2001 – 10.00 costs € 50, whereas
a booking from 10/4/2011 – 10.00 to 11/4/2001 – 11.00 costs € 100.
4) Custom options should be used for addons like GPS, Baby Seat, Insurance Extension, etc.
It should be an option added which will add the Price Type “per day” which will multiply the price by the total hire days.
5) Each user should be able to modify or cancel the booking
6) Car Hire Search Box for the home page.
This search box will include the following fields:
a) Pickup date – time
b) Pickup location (e.g. Harbour / Hotel / Airport)
c) Return date-time
d) Return location
After clicking on the Search button, the system will show the available cars (Hyundai i10 or similar) for the specific date and time.
There will be a “Book it” (show more) button which will redirect the user to the product page. The values concerning the date, time, pickup – drop-off location will be already filled in with the values from the search, so the user should add the custom options (if needed) and go to checkout.
• The location can be a custom option.
• The administrator should be able to translate all texts via the inline translate interface.
Any additional ideas are welcome.
Thank you very much