We need a Multi-Photo Upload System based on a pre-existing developed script;
[url removed, login to view]
We have a website that promotes a local town and the businesses within the town. Each business can upload multiple photographs for their business through their control panel. We have an existing photo upload system on a website that only allows you to select one photo at a time when uploading. We want to improve this system by implementing the above jQuery File Upload script so that it will allow you to select multiple photos at once (similar to how the photo uploader works on GetAFreelancer) and modifying it so that;
- When you upload photos they are named in a certain way (see below for naming convention) and the file name is stored in the database.
- The photos should be kept in a number of sizes (see below for sizes) including a thumbnail size. The thumbnails should be given four little
corners (example attached).
- When uploading, you can choose which is the main photograph (the picture that is the default photo on view).
- Ensure the ability to manage photos that have already been uploaded for a business is retained so that 1) You can change the 'Main Photo' and 2) You can remove any photo already uploaded.
- All photos should be named by their business ID and the photo number. eg 12-1, 12-2 etc (where business ID is 12).
- There needs to be a thumbnail size (100x100), a larger size for our Gallery (its already built but is not active on the website. You can
make a call on the size) and additional sizes for our iPhone & Android devises;
Tablet - Image crops to 559 x 368 (exc 6px border)
Phone - 263 x 174 (exc 3px border)