As we are building a hotel booking portal, we need a competent and dependable PHP/MySQL – Joomla expert to customize and develop plugins for Jomres, a Joomla component. Although a “component” in Joomla’s terminology, Jomres is more a fully fledged hotel booking software. See there – www.jomres.net.
Jomres has most of the features we want but we need to add some additional features and modify existing ones. It is especially important that you have had experience modifying components that were not originally developed by you as this is what you will have to do. Your will implement features as plugins, not modifications to the core system, to prevent compatibility issues with Jomres upgrades. Ideally, we would want your work product integrated in XHTML/CSS, but if you cannot integrate with high quality, no problem, we can ask somebody else.
The UI/design are already done, we have the PSD files. We asked the original Jomres developer to do the job, discussed it in details, but they have no time to carry it out unfortunately. The work to be performed is substantial and can lead to other assignments, if the result is satisfactory. We will start with the development of one or two plugin(s), and if satisfactory, we will continue to the big project. I have more going on in other projects, so if you can do this job well, others will follow. It may be the beginning of a long term working relationship: this project has the potential to convert to hourly assignments upon successful completion.
Please respond back with a list of Joomla components you have worked on and why you think you would be a great fit for the position.
Important, read carefully:
- You must be able to show public/released code (contributions to the Joomla community or a a github account might help); it will be inspected and you will be asked about it.
- You preferably have strong knowledge of / experience with Jomres itself (don’t say you do if you don’t, your knowledge will be tested) and can provide relevant links to previous Jomres work. You preferably know what Jomres can and cannot do in order to appreciate the modifications needed (Jomres documentation can be found at [url removed, login to view]; the following link explains how to customize Jomres -[url removed, login to view]; forum support is available from Jomres developers). If you do, put it atop your bid.
- You must be able to state how you intend to go about doing this (which implies that you must have a look at how Jomres work) and be able to deliver a completed bug-free product.
- We will provide/purchase any available third party plugin/template to be used for the project.
- Do not submit generic or irrelevant proposals, these will be invariably trashed, sorry (you must include “Jomres” somewhere in your answer, even if to say that you never worked with it)
- You must provide relevant portfolio (a nonworking site is not relevant – these candidacies will be disregarded) and references (they will be checked)
- You must be an independent contractor and not work with an agency
- You must be able to communicate in a fast and frequent (EVERY DAY IF NECESSARY) way, orally and in writing, in good English.
- Although I will be available as much as necessary to guide you and answer your questions, don’t bid if you need me to hold your hand, you need to know what you are doing.
- You must be available now or within 2 weeks, full time or close to it.
- You will install it on your own server and after everything is fine, move it to ours.
- Although this is a fixed price job, you will be required to log your time so that we have some confirmation of timeliness as this would be our first project with you.
Waiting to hearing from you, thanks
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2237 pour ce travail
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile and reviews to select the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)
Dear Project owner, After going through your initial requirement thoroughly, its our pleasure to place the bid for the same. For more details kindly check the PMB and if you have any concerns in relation to this pro Plus
We are a Dutch Development company that creates custom joomla components in native Model View Controller style. We have been creating and selling custom joomla components for 5 years and are well known in the community Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, Our core expertise is in Joomla, kindly review Private Message Board for details. Thanks & Regards, Norlink
Looking for Dedicated Developers or Professional Website Designer to build your Website Design or Web Development? Hire Web Developer from VeerIT.
We are developing Website more than 5 [url removed, login to view] are familiar to build and modify Joomla compontents,modules,plugins. Thanks
Hello, My name is Steve Valencia from Stealth5 and we spoke earlier in regards of your webpage. At Stealth5 we create immersive web experiences for our customers. In short, we want you to be become our next customer, Plus
Hia Philoups, Good to saw you here as you are posting a joomla project which is easily understandable for me to work accordingly your need. I am very much interest for such projects under my knee. Philoups, I w Plus
We have been working with Joomla since its mambo days. We have read your requirements and understand your needs. I have been doing design, website design, marketing and programming for almost 20 years and have worked/c Plus
Hi, Immediately ready to start your work. Expert in customizing joomla component development. check PM for Work
Hi there, we have customized over 10 Jomres projects so far. Please read PMB for examples and more details. Thanks.