You need to know how Sudoku works ;-)
Instead of real font I want images of the numbers 1-9 to be used (no need for fancy design - if yo want, I provide the images).
1. Build the nine squares and fill them (in memory only - not on the screen) with numbers according to Sudoku rules.
2. The game shall provide 8 different difficulty levels:
- Level 1 (extremly easy): randomly remove one number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 2 (very easy): randomly remove two number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 3 (easy): randomly remove three number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 4 (medium): randomly remove four number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 5 (little hard): randomly remove five number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 6 (hard): randomly remove six number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 7 (very hard): randomly remove seven number from each of the nine squares.
- Level 8 (extremly hard): randomly remove eight number from each of the nine squares.
3. "Draw" the table (yes, html tables are fine) and provide the numbers that are not hidden by showing the right images
4. The user may click into a free field and add a number.
- if the number is already in the square - do not allow it and give the user a warning
- if the number is already in the same horizontal or vertical line - do not allow and give the user a warning
- but otherwise allow the wrong number if the user can not otherwise see it is wrong
5. The user may delete numbers he has filles out
6. Help ... if the user needs help do one of these steps:
- first check the user made any mistakes ... if he made mistakes before, tell it the user ... and remove the wrong numbers ... keep in mind/memory, that the user got help
.... if no mistakes were made provide a random number that has not been guessed yet and fill it out ... keep in mind/memory, that the user got help
7. Keep track of the time the user takes to solve
8. If the Sudoku is solved Congratulate the use and provide a form with the following fields:
- URL (like in blog comments)
- comment (like in blog comments)
9. Submitting the form will save the data including the information if the user needed help and the time that he used
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $136 pour ce travail
Hi we checked the requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare -- Please check inbox for our previous work.