I am currently designing an interactive survey where users can answer 7 - 10 questions and build a visual representation of their results. This can then be downloaded as a JPEG which can be shared on Facebook, etc.
A good reference is this website: http://slaveryfootprint.org. But definitely nowhere near as complex.
What is required:
- AJAX (or similar) survey functionality which needs to be integrated into the HTML. There will approximately 7 - 10 questions.
- The survey will be very visual. Rather then just text, users will click a plus or minus button to add items (which will appear), and also drag and drop items. Again, see http://slaveryfootprint.org.
- 2-3 questions will include a Jquery slider (for which I will provide custom graphics)
- At the end of the survey, the results will be displayed visually. These visuals will match the style of the questions (see file below).
- The user will get the option to share a JPEG of the results
Décerné à :
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 222 € pour ce travail
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is reliable to submit quality project on time; Some of the Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] 3. Plus
Hi, I am expert in UX/UI development using java script , AJAX and HTML5 and can provide you very cool and nice work. Please check your pm and contact me. Thanks
Hello Sir, I'm a JQuery expert and I can help you with this. Also, to generate final JPEG, PHP is the best option, and I can handle it. Hoping to start working, best regards
Hi, Experienced team of professionals here. We are confident of delivering your requirement. Please check the PMB for more details. Also do take a look at our Portfolio. Thanks
As it looks to me, interactivity, richness and usability are going to be the main punch of the application. Please refer to PMB for more details and services we have to offer. Thanks.
Hi i'm a php developer. I reviewed your requirement, your jpg image and the reference site too. So i can do this project. Please check the private details for more details. Thanks, Raj