The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of experience in user-centric interaction design, collaboration, and technology. HTML work will be the daily responsibilities of this position. This person must be able to turn Photoshop designs into HTML quickly and precisely. This includes site navigation, landing experiences, widget interfaces, and minor iconography and [url removed, login to view] is not Full time job but can be one after we test you ! !
• Work efficiently and effectively with business requirements to promote their products and services.
• Create pages designed to maximize usability
• Adapt easily to an evolving workload
• Able to deal with change quickly and positively
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of templating systems such as Smarty
• Experience with large-scale websites and e-commerce platforms required
• Agile experience is preferred.
• Translate wireframes and design elements into functioning page layouts
Candidate must also:
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work without constant direction
• Possess the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Possess attention to detail, while also considering the big picture
• Work well within a team, especially those who do not have design/html experience
34 freelance font une offre moyenne de $17/heure pour ce travail
Will give you the dedicated HTML developers to work for project. We are CMMI Level 3 Certified Company. Check Pm for more details Regards, Shree Changepond Technologies Team
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, Ready to start the job and "work until you will be 100% satisfied", please read our reviews and follow PMB to see our impressive work and proposal. Best Regards, Digiwebcreators.
Ready to start quickly & project will be done in expected timeline. I work with XHTML/HTML5, CSS3, Adobe CS everyday. I never compromise with my Quality.