We are on a Linux environment using InnoDB database engine. A lot of the coding is done for release 2 & 3. We need a TEAM with 3 to 4 developers to check what is there now and complete it. We must be deployed by the end of August. Team PM and additional testers would be nice to have. You must be available now. Some help with image and design issues is needed. The website has been fully re-dedigned. Please place "We can help with the order entry sytem" in your reply. We do not want template responses. Also relate your experience to our requirements. Do not just provide us a list of websites you have done. We will not look at them. Relate your work and team skills to our specific requirements and outline how you can provide them. That is what we will use to assess providers. NOT template lists!
There are 4 areas to Release 2 & 3:
1. Login, order entry, PayPal Flow Pro - team already seleced for these functions
2. Inventory, bar code scanning inventory in and out - need a developer to work on this immediately
3. Provisioning Page which had all the detail data to provision units, Shipping label printing - need a developer to work on this immediately
4. Event driven generation of 35 emails, printing shipping labels, and other misc.
5. Front End Customer, Reseller, Salesperson, Demo, Agency Admin Pages
6. Complete Back End Administration Panel, export data to external accounting system
7. Application Updates
8. Correct page layout updates, design upgrades, format fixes
9. Customer Feedback
Due to the aggressive nature of the project, daily progress reports will be MANDATORY. If you fail to provide daily updates it will be reflected in your assessment score.
Would like to divide this work amongst 4 senior developers/teams to get it done correctly and in time.
Work must be developed, QAed, FULLY tested and deployed on the production server before the end of August. Code will go through code review.
We have a Project Leader, junior developer, a senior Business Analyst, senior designer and one tester. As these people are located around Bosnia, Ukraine & Romania it would ideal to find a team in the same time zone. I am in Canada and expect that you will communicate with me during my waking hours in the Mountain Daylight Saving Time zone.
We can use GIT/SVN/Redmine for control.
If required you may bid a place holder and we will review the code and functionality before a final bid is submitted. There is no flexibility with time. You must be able to commit to more months of work following the deployment of release 2.
Details are in the attached [url removed, login to view] read the "Clarify Requirements for this Project" for a deatiled explanation.
Will not pay 100% up front milestone. Will only place a significant amount as a milestone after you demonstrate your work and capability. Competitive bids will be given preference as our budget is a little tight now. We will want you to sign an agreement and provide a project schedule.