I need essentially a website that is ine large map with a bunch of filters + administration interface for it.
Users will be able to:
- login using facebook or twitter
- create an account by using their email
- recover password for account
- add new markers to the map (each will have a different type and a description)
- filter markers on map by type or location using the filters
- search for markers near an address
- edit marker details (type / description)
In the admin interface I will need to be able to:
- add / delete / edit markers
- import / export markers
- manage users (add, edit, delete,ban)
I will need to see some examples of GoogleMaps websites you've created in the past (the more the better). If you don't have any don't bother bidding.
If you could provide separate quotes for the following 3 parts of the project (in your PM) you will have a better chance at being picked:
1. Just the map functionality with filters and search
2. User login (twitter/FB) and account creation
3. Administration interface
Budget may be flexible.
Please add 'gmap4evry1' to your PM so I know you read the description.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to a very successful long-term work with winning bidder!
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $611 pour ce travail
I'm google map up member, I've experienced with google map API, facebook and twitter. Check pMB to see my work. thanks
Hi, We have gone through the specification. Please check personal message box for more details. Thanks.
expert into google apis and can easily do the project. 100% satisfied work with in 10 days else will return all milestone payment.
Hi sir, I can do this easily and have done very much simmilar work [login to view URL] see PMB.
Hi, Am a full-time developer with over four years of experience and I ve been working on Google maps since the days of V2.0. I can start right away. Awaiting your response gmap4evry1
Hello, "gmap4evry1". I read your offer carefully, and thought this project is suite to me. Please check my portfolios. Regards.